Once we have received your information, we will email you a detailed Quotation, which will include:
- A list of all ordered items, including finishes and colors
- Additional charges: sales tax (if applicable), packaging, and crating charges.
- Projected shipping date (based on a signed purchase order and a deposit as required).
- Estimated freight charge based on your shipping address (customer is responsible for freight charges).
- Invoices will be sent to acknowledge deposits as well as to notify for final payments.
Please review this Quotation for any discrepancies or changes required. California Stonecraft must be notified via email or fax of any discrepancies or changes. No changes can be accepted after production has started.
Placing your order acknowledges your acceptance of the California Stonecraft Terms and Conditions of Sale and will be accepted as your Purchase Order.