Who Is California Stonecraft?
Our goal at California Stonecraft is to give today’s architects, designers, and builders access to the quality and craftsmanship of ages past. We have worked closely with architects, masons, and clients in building a world-class library of cast stone surrounds. By using modern materials and casting methods, we are able to provide a versatile architectural resource within the constraints of today’s budgets and deadlines.
Why Choose Us?
California Stonecraft, LLC has effectively combined the qualities of a small stone workshop with the project management, mold production, and manufacturing capacity of a large factory.
Our strengths include:
- A dedication to producing a variety of cast stone color, textures and finishes.
- A unique willingness to become a valued member of your design team.
- A staff well trained in clarifying architectural plans and translating them into cost-effective uses of our surrounds.
- An ongoing commitment to improving quality controls and lead times in our industry.
- A continued effort to expand and maintain our world-class library of architectural cast stone surrounds.
Long Distance Is Not a Problem!
California Stonecraft ships our products all over the world. California Stonecraft can assist you in specifying our products for projects around the globe using our catalog and office support staff. We can assist your architect, designer, contractor, or mason in designing and installing our products.